[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not surprised

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:45:59 -0700

Lee I haven't been on the board too long but in those years I know Ken
Downing has been very very active in the WDA as well as going to the WUSV
and other events abroad.  David Landau of course needs no words from me on
his very active roll.  Many times when I stay late at GSDCA meetings and fly
out late in the day I attend the WDA board meetings and most all these
people are there in a very active roll including Tish Walker until very
recently.  No one anywhere who doesn't attend has any idea at all how hard
they all work. Also if you attend the GSDCA meeting you will hear Ken
Downing and David Landau and others speak on WDA issues with the greatest of
knowledge.
Sharon Allbright.
Also I found Wayne Davis a super nice man with great manners and
presidential skills at the WDA meetings.