[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: kids in crates

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, BlackhawkGSDPHX@xxxxxxx, SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:57:43 -0500

We are a FEAR BASED SOCIETEY because of Lawyers.? Not all but enough to make
anything that happens to you, something to file a case for.

?

? I always love the warning signs on window air conditioners that tell you not
drop them out the window.? That sign is there because someone somewhere dropped
it out the window and sued over it breaking or hitting someone.

? If we don't watch it we will have to have warning labels on our dogs.? I can
see it now.........

?

MIGHT BITE IF PREVOCKED.??????

will leave waste on lawn if fed