[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: good post Zoa ... advice to Sara

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx" <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:45:28 -0800 (PST)

Nice encouraging post, Beth.  However, one point takes exception:  there is no
difference between a specialty dog and an all breed dog, only a difference
in judges.  There are some judges who know the breed and judge well in either
ring;  there are some who don't have a clue and must wing it;  then there are
those who judge by the handler.  There is still only one standard.
Carolyn