[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fav double handling memories

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdlady28@xxxxxxx, 'GSD Show List' <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:21:06 -0700 (PDT)

Julie Hamisaki can also say How Nice in way that is totally funny. We have
heard it many times in the North west.

  The very funniest doubling I have ever seen was done by Barbara Steinbeck at
an all breed show in Washington state. Leslie was handling Abby for them.
Barbara was told to double her quietly along the far side of the ring. So here
is the white haired little lady taking not very big steps saying Abby, Abby
Abby to her left arm pit so no one would see her. It really did look like she
was talking to her left breast. I was walking  by trying very hard not to
laugh. I asked her what she called the other one.  We all got to laughing so
hard. Abby did win the points that day I do believe.

  Oh guys I did not let you know that Betty Ashdown is in rehab now after her
hip replacement. She sounds better than she has in 2 years!!!! her phone number
is 360-260-0292. If you have a chance give her a call and tell her WAY TO GO!!!
  I talked to her yesterday she has transferred her home phone to the rehab
center.
  Terry
Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hahahaha yes I do, and it still makes me laugh, I remember hearing it at
the CA National in Del Mar...across that giant stadium...it was the one and
only Mrs Hamisaki....hahahahaha All I could think about was opening the
door and doing that out your back door everyday, several times and your
neighbors hearing you and having company and saying..."its not the dogs that
are the problem it's the weird noises the neighbors make to them, what
wierdos".... or them wondering what your doing... haha I know when I go out
with my big giant orange horn that is a fog horn, the "hunters" want to kill
me...it's become my thing to try and save the deer....but now I think the
deer are used to it too and ignore it. Can you imagine what all of our
neighbor's think of us with our noises....