[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of the Pacific NW Shows - June 16 & 17, 2007

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:31:08 -0700

The GSDC of the Pacific Northwest, Inc. cordially invites you to our June 16
& 17, 2007 shows to be held in Everett, WA at our traditional site, McCollum
Park, Everett, Washington.  Straight shot up/down I-5, easy access from
Sea-Tac International Airport, close accommodations, great restaurants with
exceptional food.  As those of you who've attended our shows in the past
know, this park offers us easy ringside parking, big grassy rings, water on
site for bathing dogs, and hopefully with our June dates, some fine weather
too with sunshine (real or liquid :-) )

Our great slate this year is:

June 16, 2007    Mr. Fred Schmidtke

June 17, 2007    Mrs. Kathy Potter

Entries close May 30, 2007 at 6pm PDT.   Premium lists are in the mail and
are available to download from the website:

http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/index2.html

Online entry service will be available again this year.  I'll announce when
it's up and running again.

We will again be having our annual after-show party on Saturday, June 16,
2007 late-afternoon/evening hosted by the gracious Pam O'Dell of Norberge
Shepherds at her beautiful home situated on 7 acres within a short drive
from the show site.  The planned menu includes Prime Rib & Salmon and all
the fixings.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

We're a small but fun loving group of members who like to make sure you all
have a good show and a good time.  Be sure to make your plans now!

Regards,

Kathaleen Strong

President

GSDC of the Pacific NW, Inc.