[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: cinco de Julio & chicken claws>Dog Food

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 06:39:50 -0700

Tyson has had recalls on chickens for people too as least in my area. California
has so many rules and regulations you are safer I guess to feed raw
over the other states. I would think it could be quite costly
to ship it here.

I am feeding my GSD pup the dog food Fromm large puppy food and he is
doing great on it. If the breeder I got him from has GSDs living
over 13 and was able to see dad, grand dam and great granddam
and they looked young-healthy with no health problems got to believe
she is doing something right . :-)

Theresa

On Mon, 7/6/15, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Make sure you see my YouTube video I'm
making this fall about how I do the raw diet! It will
inform, surprise, and entertain you! Just need Linda to show
me how to post it to YouTube I plan to do the video around
Thanksgiving as a gift to the listers for putting up with
all my nonsense over these many many years! FB

------
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bet you
don't love all those gifts your dogs leave "
behind" courtesy of those bags of  Costco dog food!
Been there done that lol. FB

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html