[ SHOWGSD-L ] board meeting, my take on it

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have been asked to reconsider my opinion.  I cannot.  I read too much from
Evan that no concessions were needed.  But they were made.  This is sad for me.

  I think that Margy needs some rest, she worked very hard to be heard.  I
think Kris needs a lot of hugs, she tried.  I think, yes, my opinion, nothing
more, that our board as it is now needs a break.  A long break.  And they all
need to consult attorneys about what the by laws mean, for their own personal
knowledge, and peace of mind.

  I am sure many have many times, but this time they let the by laws go and
gave into threats, threats that could not hold water, from what the attorney's
on the list said.

  I trust that Evan would have let us know if the club or board members were in
real danger.  I trust that Margy would gladly tell all, if she could.  I am
sure that Kris is still fuming.  I would be.

  This was an awful chapter in the club's history.  It will leave scares.  I
feel scared where the GSDCA is in my life.  I regret less and less the fact
that I cannot breed my lovely puppies.  I need to put some distance between me
and dog shows for a bit, this has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

  I may have to picket some pet stores to feel clean again.
  sheila

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.