[ SHOWGSD-L ] as I wait

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:18:01 EST

I'm here dying waiting to hear results from my blood test on Friday. I'll
probably find out when I go see my Doc on Friday, but I want to know now! I
actually went to the office friday after the test for my dentist appointment.
See my dentist and doctor have the same office....They're married, they've
known
 me since I was in dipers. They only just became my doctors and dentist a
couple  of years ago. So now I find out on the 21st I'll be gettings braces
what
fun and  joy. Good news is I don't get any teeth pulled (hopefully). As of
this  point It's like I'm going to be living at their office. One week I'm
there
for  dental work and then next for medical. So I'm there for four weeks
straight as I  know of now at this moment.

I couldn't bare to have dogs taken out of my life. It just so horrible to
think of. I'm here just praying for good news. I feel like I'm not allergic to
dogs, but you never know. I hope I'm not really allergic to them, because I'm
already starting to get sick of going up to the office every week. How would
I  manage to get up there for 1/2 a year to 2 years. Life is so complicated
lol.  Today I either woke up sick or woke up with really bad allergies. I still
can't  tell the difference between the two, but I don't feel very well. Glad I
had the  day off from school.

Well I hope everyones doing well and not as worried as I am at the  moment.

Melissa Chavez