[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a very, very sad day in Ontario...

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD0110@xxxxxxx, mlgray@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:01:45 -0700

Where is Don Cherry in all this?? he has a famous Am Staff- you would think
the breed would be promoted better and that he would actually get behind
it.. he has donated funds to the Windsor Ontario fight, but seems to keep
out of the limelight.... it is heartbreaking to paint all bull types with
the same brush as the "bad" few who simply have bad owners..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
6 girls, 5 boys - 3 black boys, 2 black girls!