[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a very, very sad day in Ontario...

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: mlgray@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:45:32 EDT

The problem with the term "pit bull types" is that it also includes my  sweet
little TT, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  I have owned and bred  American Pit
Bull Terriers years ago and trust me TT might look like a Pit Bull  but she
is definitely NOT a Pit Bull.

Am Staff's look like Pit Bulls but they are not Pit Bulls....

In England Staffy Bull's are called "Nanny Dogs" because of their way with
children.... In the US and Canada they are "dangerous" dogs all of a
sudden....  I guess though, if someone looked exactly like Osama Bin Laden  he
might
get shot at every now and then... LOL

Gary Lewis