[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are your comments on this?

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:51:46 -0700

Sounds like you did great training. Needless to say socialization plays a
big part and of course the confidence and trust you generate to your dogs.

I do not take my dogs to dog parks. I took Calle and Golden Retriever Lee
to dog beach when I lived in Solana Beach but I stopped going there. The
safest place is my property.

On Sunday, July 19, 2015, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Before I decided not to go to dog parks anymore, the two GSDs that I had
at that time simply ignored all other dogs. They just played with each
other or went after the kong or ball. If a dog came close, they just
ignored it. What is your take?

https://sarahwilsondogexpert.com/why-does-my-herding-dog-seem-to-hate-labs/

Storm

Stormy V. Hope