[ SHOWGSD-L ] Week-end Brag Santa Maria/San Luis Bay GSD Club Specialty Show

  • From: Shirley <alma_gsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:45:43 -0800

MarHaven's Sarajevo Sunrise ("Sara") took Winner's Bitch and Best of
Winners on Sunday, February 10, 2008 at the Santa Maria /San Luis Bay
GSD Club Specialty Show.

Sara is by Acara's Cold Climate and out of CH MarHaven's Annie's Song.

Here are the credits:

Breeders:  Carolyn and Frank Martello.  Thank you.  You are wonderful
friends.

Handler:  Amy Riley.  Amy is another top west coast handler who has an
incredible hand with the dogs.  Amy, thank you!

Judge:  Lanalee Jorgensen.  Thank you for finding Sara and recognizing
her powerful and correct movement.

Major Support Person:  Linda Kury.  Linda keeps track of the details.
She provides a van when ours doesn't work.

Ringside:  Thank you to so many people who said so many wonderful
words.  German Shepherd people are some of the best people.  We argue.
We rant and rave.  And then we are just incredibly supportive of each
other.

Now, the last credit:  It goes to the members of the German Shepherd Dog
Club of the Sacramento Valley.  These folks meet regularly to work dogs,
give helpful hints, and, best of all, EAT PIZZA together.  Thank you
Amy, Zac, Sharon, Sue, Linda, Carolyn, Frank, Carrie, Velvet, Sarah,
Zac's parents, Michael.

And what does Sara say about all this?  When we got home last night, she
looked for Tom and jumped all over him to say hello and then it was
"Where is MY CAT!!  She can't get the cat to run so licks her all over
her face and then takes off for the back yard while the parrot calls out
"Sara, Cookie!"

Shirley and Tom