[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brag!!!

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:50:48 -0400 (EDT)

After a long New England winter without a lot  of dog shows, we were so
happy to be able to make the trek down to PA for  the terrific specialties put
on by the GSDC of Greater York and Lehigh GSDC.  Thanks to the clubs for
putting on great shows in a great location! If you  haven't been to these
shows, put them on your list. The entries were huge, 5  points all three days I
think, and the quality was outstanding. Plus, having  left deep snow cover
and huge snow piles at our house we were treated to 80  degree weather on
Friday - who could ask for more? The temps  dropped down to the mid-50s the
next
two days, which made the  dogs happy (even if I wasn't as happy lol).
     We are so proud of our puppy boy Athena's Trouble  on the Autobahn!
Bahn was awarded Best Puppy under Judge Dick Jones on Friday,  handled to
perfection by the one and only Leslie Dancosse. Bahn is by 3x Select  CH.
Bill-Mar's Here Comes Trouble RN ROM and out of Hickory Hill's Sweet  Tart. He
was
bred by Cynthia Pena and is owned by Cynthia and  us. Thank you to everyone
for such nice comments and great ringside  support, we really appreciate
it.
     Also under Dick Jones, Ch. Nikiree's Charmed and  Dangerous, aka
Piper, was awarded Grand Champion points. Piper is by Trouble out  of Nikiree's
Midnight Mayhem, was bred by Karen Harms and is owned by Karen  and us. Thank
you Mr. Jones for making this a great day!
     Bahn looked terrific Saturday and Sunday, but  you know how 10 month
old puppies can be. One day a show dog, the next day  (or two) a 10 month old
puppy! But he is a loveable goof ball and Leslie and  Scott Mayle did an
outstanding job reminding him that he was supposed to pay  attention in the
ring <g>.
    Ileana came by to say hi and between her in her leg  brace, me on my
crutches and Maryellen (?I think that's who it was?) in her  brace she decided
we made one whole person, good enough to double one  dog! LOL - what a trio
: )  Good thing we are all healing and will be ready  for the spring
specialties.
    I also want to say thanks to Cynthia for asking us  to be part of such
a beautiful boy. We are looking forward to his exceptional  career.
Pat
CH  Tarzan; CH Ben; CH Tia; CH Maddy; Sel CH Gus ROM; Sel CH Trouble
RN,ROM; CH  Picasso; CH Talka; Johnny, BP 2009 National, Bahn and watch for
Annie!
_www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/) ; pro photography for dog
shows, sporting events, and portraits at _www.snowheronstudios.com_
(http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)