[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brag!

  • From: Ariel cassista <gsdlover420@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:35:02 -0400

This Sunday at Trenton Kennel Club, Mid Atlantic Futurity weekend show
sponsored by Jersey Shore GSDC.  My substantial solid black girl, V Bruker's
Windy Acres' Y Not Me "Mea" went WB and BOW for a 5 point major under judge
Nancy Harper!  Thank you Nancy for point to my girl, who has not been in the
show ring for almost a year.  I decided to enter Mea last minute and I'm so
glad I did!  Mea now has 7 points.  As most of you know it is sometimes
difficult to win with a black, but very nice when you can find a judge who can
appreciate them. Laurie would have been elated! She very much wanted Mea to do
well.

Mea is out of Windy Acres' Always Mine x Von Bruker's X Stacy.  She is bred by
Chuck and Joy Noyes and Owned by Myself, Laurie Pruett and Chuck Noyes and in
residence with me.

Mea was handled to perfection by my very good friend Jeff Pyle.  I can't thank
you enough Jeff!

VERY tired, but still smiling in Maine,

Ariel Cassista