[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We need MORE Sarah's

  • From: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 23:15:07 -0400

No, Carolyn. Just to clarify your misperception....My post was a direct
reaction to a follow up post by an individual that said their dogs pasterns
NEVER came up and it was not temporary (or fixable) and that these things just
happen sometimes when you buy a conformation dog. Just so we are all on the
same page. Thank you and have a nice night....

Warm Regards,

Sarah Minsk-Eduardo
Von Whitehall German Shepherds
"Preserving the classic
German Shepherd Dog"
Member of GSDCA and Signer of Breeders Code of Ethics

On Sep 12, 2015, at 8:03 PM, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We all disagree on many things on this List from diets to National
locations...but most of the time
everyone on this List is more than willing to share information and help
anyone that asks for help
or asks a serious question......including Sarah.
This began with a simple inquiry from a person that had a sable male pup he
thought would 'finish'
if shown...except his pasterns were down. This person had gone to the
breeder and inquired about
the lines and just wanted help in how to solve the pastern problem....and
'the List' responded
accordingly with several suggestions. Everyone wants to help a puppy
recover from this horrific
problem. No foul...no harm done as many responded as helpfully as they
could.
However...
when someone comes back with a blanket statement that puts all "conformation
people" ( US ) or
"conformation dogs" ( OURS ) in a big hat and pulls out problems and tells
us that we don't care
about any of these problems because we show in conformation .....well...you
can just expect some
negative reaction.
We ALL stay up nights worrying about some problem sooner or later........ALL
OF US!

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com