[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We don't need no stinkin fees/Dont Rejoice Just Yet

  • From: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:12:41 +0000 (UTC)

They sent out a letter, but pay careful attention to Mr.Menakers wording in the
5th paragraph...he gos on to say, "the concept of the judges fees remains
intact" and also in the opening paragraph of his letter, he basically speaks to
the AKC "needing" the fees.

With the input of the judging community in mind, the Board today has taken the
following actions:1. The previously approved fee structure has been withdrawn
by the Board and new fee structures will be considered. The concept of
judgesâ?? fees remains intact.2. The Board has instructed AKC staff to ...
revisit the alternatives discussed over the past year in addition to the other
suggestions made recently by several judges to arrive at several equitable
methods for consideration.3. The Board has instructed AKC staff to meet again
with representatives of judges organizations for input on these methodologies
before any final decision is made. (Menaker, 2010)

Mike Lynch
BlackHawk Farms