[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHO IS BREEDING

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:59:17 -0500

My dogs trace back to Horand von Grafrath...Should I be mentioning this when
I start breeding?
I totally agree with Daphne.  The idea that just because one dog is in the
pedigree is not a reason to flaunt the pedigree.  This is why when we buy
from Breeders, we look for the pedigree – in Germany, the Kirschental lines
or the Bad-Boll lines...but to flaunt one dog is just posturing for the
ignorant.
But then again, my lines go back to Horand....I’m sure my guys are very
extra special because of that (please note:  tongue in cheek!)
Mary-Anne

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:52:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: WHO IS BREEDING

Here is one breeder that is...

http://www.mcknightgermanshepherds.com/

Theresa

On Sat, 2/1/14, Terry Carlton <tc.kathycarlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the Strongheart Line? Someone on FB
posted they are getting a puppy from the line.
Kathy

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html