[ SHOWGSD-L ] WHAT THE HELL!!!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:05:37 EDT

Is this lawyer representing the GSDCA?

Number one, the Review has an editorial committee that oversees what  gets
published.

Number two, a persons opinion is still FREE in this country, as of 9:45 pm
today...(and counting).

Number three, who the hell asked this lawyer or anyone their opinion about
Susan Casey's job?
That is NOT what we hired a lawyer for, and it looks like, if all that its
been said is true, we need to get ourselves a new lawyer.  One more in tune
with the MEMBERSHIP wishes, and less preoccupied about third parties.

If she is that preoccupied with what is being said about Hunte, she needs  to
google his name and get on with what the general public thinks and says
about that corporation.  Reality check.  But she represent us,  right?  Then
that's neither ours not her concern at this time.

Number four, according to AKC we can deny membership to any applicant,
without all this mess.

Obviously, we dont know the whole story.

I have been quiet, giving the BOD the benefit of the doubt.
BUT......truthfully......I am appalled at the stuff being reported so far.

A letter of apology?  I think WE are owed a letter of apology.   And from
more than one source.

Neither the AKC, nor the GSDCA have monitoring power over this, a private
list.  And I would love to hear who is providing private posts to a third
party
to be used against our club and our members.  There is a special  place in
hell for that person.

I read in a post today  that even now  threats of litigation were  used to
intimidate the Directors. So far this meeting is not going as well as we  hoped
for.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.  So far all I see are smoke  screens
detracting from the real issues.

We have got to learn to Stand for Something or we are going to fall for
anything.

Ileana