[ SHOWGSD-L ] WHAT THE HELL

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:13:48 -0400

BlankI thought this was the U S A where WE THE PEOPLE are protected by
the Constitution  ..Which grants us FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

IF the BOD fires Susan...WE THE PEOPLE should STOP any and ALL
advertsing in the REVIEW...which BTW belongs to WE THE PEOPLE...
Susan has done an OUTSTANDING JOB of turning the REVIEW around...
An EDITORIAL OR LETTER TO THE EDITOR is just that person's opinion...
Take a look at some of the NATIONS leading newspapers...think THEY
worry about getting sued???????? After all HITLER was called EVIL too...

I am sickened by the whole mess....to allow a few people to decide the
FATE of "OUR PRIVATE CLUB" IS JUST WRONG...

The majority of the list members KNOW who is behind this...GO AHEAD
continue to support them...

PUBLIC APOLOGY???? I DON'T THINK SO...For what??? The PEOPLE
deciding to NOT vote a person in??? This is a PRIVATE CLUB...HOW=20
the HELL did it reach this point???=20

IF a PUBLIC APOLOGY is made THIS IS ONE PERSON that WILL NOT
renew membership come December...I do NOT want to belong to a club
that bends to the WHIMS of a handful of people...

As for THIS LIST being monitered???? ADMIN will take care of that...we
all read what was said.

I am SO GLAD the National is in COLORADO and MY MALE PUPPY
will be STAYING HOME!
 =20
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI