[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Update on Barbie Bayleat in Gulf Port MS

  • From: LBaird1608@xxxxxxx
  • To: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:29:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/05 10:22:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Falkrigia@xxxxxxx writes:
> Anyone with any news on the Balyeats, please pass it on to me. We are very
> concenred.

Lynda

I spoke with Barbie as late as 11;30 eastern & they were getting winds & tree
branches falling all over the place. The windmill she bought Scott had just
blown over.

They havent had power since 4:23 this am but up until about 12:30 she still
had her house phone.  I have been trying since I walked in the door & the
phones are now ringing a rapid busy tells me lines are now down.

Spirits were up & they were feeling pretty safe in their home. She said Sammi
is doing fine (that's for you & Pauline <G>) and she will contact us again as
soon as she can.

When I left her she was going to potty dogs since the eye of the storm was
coming over them & of course the weather becomes that eerie calm.

Will post more as I know more!!  Keep those prayers & well wishing coming for
all the folks in this storms path!!!
Lorrie & Patrick
Welcome to Sturdevant's -