[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Herding News 2

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:26:28 -0700

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Herding News

 Roller was guided through the A Course by Jenn's ever capable 76 year old
dad...Gene.

[I need to qualify the above statement...Gene is 78 not 76. He's an
incredible guy who just took up herding within the last year or so.]

So...that litter of Maggie, Rita, Mary, and Roller have accomplished the
following: 2 Champions (Maggie & Rita) 3 Herding titled dogs...(Maggie,
Rita, and Roller)...and a RBIF and RBIM...(Maggie & Mary)...AND...gave their
mom BIF Cindy PT a ROM.

[ I also forgot to brag on Honey...CH Rivendell's On The Money OFA TC HT has
added a PT to her titles. She is a repeat of Maggie and Roller and will
surely go on into trialing, too. She's a natural. Maggie would have had her
3rd Started leg but for an unknown situation that occured. She flanked the
sheep at the Y and they went around the opening...then she took them back
thru but not all the way. If she had, she would have lost 2 but she didn't
and NQ'd. Aaaaaaaarg] We've got one more leg to get before da Nationals. I'd
love it if she could be an AOE Started even tho it won't say so on the
plaque...when we accept the award at the banquet.]

Paul