[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tornados

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:53:46 -0600

Hi Lee,

I am fine, thank you very much for asking :O)  I live in Aurora which is SE
Denver we had strong winds and a few sprinkles.  However our club does have
club members in Ft. Collins,Longmont,Loveland,Erie,Brighton,and Hudson.  Val
Manning lives in Wellington.  There are more tornado warnings right now up
north of me and in Laramie Wy.

I talked with Patty Korsch and she is ok in Longmont.  They  had sirens go
off and had some hail.  I have an e-mail out to club members to check on
them. Not sure how their computer service is doing with all of this.   Sheri
Chambers,Sandy Richards,Karen and Jim Lollar,Mike and Jan Cressman,Carrie
Adams,Peg and Jon Palermo,Paul and Linda Harms all live up north.  Also
Candy Zumwalt is in WY so hope she is ok.

Windsor was hit pretty hard my son was to participate in a large  baseball
tournament there this weekend.  If this had happened this weekend with all
of the kids and probably no place to go for shelter........

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Beth
Aurora,Colorado