[ SHOWGSD-L ] There's a place for us

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:13:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/10 1:26:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hardly a  weekend goes by that someone doesn't ask me where to get a dog
"just like  Harley."

Tedi is breeding to O'Connor again right now to Honey Be Good, so  send
those folks by.  This is the fourth litter we are going to have from  O'Connor,
but after Harley, Jill, Kierkegaard, Plato and Sarte, he just  seems like a
good sire to use.

O'Connor is in his "forever home" and the family thinks he is just another
of the kids.  I don't know what they are going to do when he finishes with
pre-school and they won't take him in Kindergarden.

And, why do I keep coming up with song titles?

A man goes to his doctor and says, "I don't know what is wrong with me. I
get up in the morning and see my kitten, and "What's New Pussycat keeps
running  through my mind, over and over."

Then I go outside and look at my lawn, and all I can do is think, "Green
Green Grass of Home, and it keeps repeating in my head."

The doctor looks at him and says, "You have the Tom Jones Syndrum."

The man asks, "is that normal?"

The doctor replies:  "It's not unusual."

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together