[ SHOWGSD-L ] The real loss caused by a single location for the national

  • From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:30:40 -0700

Is the loss of interest by the members that have been disenfranchised. I
could not even tell you who judged the national and who went GV and GVX in
2014.

By moving the national around you create excitement for the breed in that
area. By leaving it in the same location it looses it's Special Feeling..

I can't tell you who is judging the national this year because I refuse to
go to a national until they get back to rotation.

Terry