[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Rest Of Us

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:46:55 -0500

Hi Helen -
Yes, the list administrators deserve a big round of applause for setting
up the blog, and Evan does, too, for doing it.  It is so much more fun
having the blog than waiting to hear what happened........Evan spells
things wrong, and he gets so excited it's palpable...or nearly
so...........it is very exciting.  Not so much as being there, but some
of us just can't go all the time............
    I don't know of other breeds that do this, all my friends in other
breeds are so jealous of our blog!  And that's the truth...even when
they don't know the people or the dogs Evan writes about, they get the
drift of the fun and they want to know who wins almost as badly as we do!
    Peggy