[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maturity dogs

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:47:21 EST

Maturity Dogs are in the ring (and there are only 8 present).  Debbie  is
taking the entire group around first, and first up is Patty with Fire  Storm.
was off working super secret stuff (kissing a couple of women)  and missed
most of the class. I came back as Evan is showing Oâ??Connor.
One of  them looked good, and one needs new knees (you figure out which).
Jerry is  now up with Chancellor.  And the last dog up is Linnloch Master Of
The
 Game.

There seems to be a pretty good crowd for a Futurity / Maturity  final.
Debbie and Barbara seems to be moving along reasonably well - We  started at 4,
and itâ??s now 6:30, and Debbie has finished all individuals in  Maturity Dogs.

I just announced for some people to meet at the Chicken Restaurant on the
2nd floor - I donâ??t know what it is, but Iâ??m suddenly hungry.

Debbie has rearranged a little, but Patty is still in front with Fire  Storm.
 Kent and Antonio just moved ahead of Fire Storm.

EVAN: Back and out of breath. And the winner is Antonio.  He canâ??t be  beat,
that is one great dog, and will be hard not to go Grand Victor.

I am bushed, that is one hell of a big ring, larger than I have ever seen.
But, I did not fall down.  I did not make a fool of myself, any more than
normal, and Oâ??Connor worked well. Not Debies type I guess, but she sure did a

great job.

I marked where I took over, Tony did the  rest.