[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Genocide of Dog Freedom

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:43:03 -0400

I don't like to disagree with Paul, but I have been on some boards to discuss
with the cities establishing dog parks. The purpose of them was to help
apartment owners have dogs, and also a place to take them, and walk them. It
was not a plot by ARs, and certainly not a place for dogs to eat each other.

There is fault, but it is the dog owners who do not control or pick up after
their dogs.

I certainly would not allow my dogs to run in a dog park, only because of
fleas, and other pests, (including many dog owners).

I remember selling a dog to a couple who lived in Emerald Cove. The houses were
so close there was no room to walk between them, and no sidewalks, the entire
lot was house to house. They took the dog to the beach twice a day to exercise
and do his thing. The cheapest home in the area was $5,000,000. The couple's
neighbor was John Wayne's daughter.

People need space with dogs. But, if they live in an apartment, or a million
dollar home, they can adjust. Dog parks are not evil, just nasty.

And after reading the post about the Pope that Tish sent us to read, maybe we
should be careful with the genocide word.

Evan