[ SHOWGSD-L ] That Big Black Dog

  • From: majteach <majteach@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:35:24 -0700

Saturday, under Judge Dave Coleman, my big, black dog MarHaven's Ace of Spades
got his first points.  Thank you to co-owner Carolyn Martello for breeding this
marvelous boy and then for letting him live with me.  He brings joy into all
that he does.  Thank you to co-owner Debbie Kaser for supporting him ringside
even though your own boy was in the same class.  Thank you Bill Basu for
stepping in when I arrived Friday without a handler.  You did a fine job with
him.  You were also gracious in dealing with my limitations.  I had a total
knee replacement 11 weeks ago and Bill made sure to set him up so that I would
not have go that far to "get ears." Bill also took that "extra" moment to get
ready so that I could make it around to the other side of the ring.  I also owe
thanks to those that supported him both days.

Again, thank you Carolyn for sending Ace my way.  We will be back in the
agility ring as soon as I move with more grace that Grandpa McCoy.  Boy, am I
showing my age.

Colette