[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stir the pot--NOT!!

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:43:31 -0400

I voted for my choices, sealed the envelopes and sent them on to
Honest Ballot.  I am not complaining about the candidates, the
envelopes or the issues.  I am just doing the best I can.  I am not
interested in fighting, backstabbing or having to explain myself.  I'm
interested in dogs, GSDs in particular.  This morning Billy and I went
to the bagel shop for breakfast.  Forest begged to go too, so of
course we acquiesced.  Forest thought Billy's car was a little dirty,
so we went through the carwash--she LOVES that.  We got home and
Billy's going to do a little mowing and I will eventually go to the
barn to see the horses.  The dogs are outside in the sun and it is a
lovely day in Cragsmoor, NY.
I've felt much heartache the last couple months after Jeddie died.
But I thank God for Forest, Brando and Lion.
And that's it.
Penny in NY