[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanks AKC

  • From: Tesnow1@xxxxxxx
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:51:06 EST

EXACTLY!
Ya know, if our dogs acted in this way they would get a  correction.   Can I
operate the remote on the shock collar?  :)

Regina Tesnow
Tomina Shepherds

In a message dated 12/12/2007 7:45:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Somehow  very few on the list seem to realize that regardless of whose show
it is,  it is given as an AKC EVENT......with an AKC Event number,....it can
be  taken away just as easily by AKC.......IT IS THEIR EVENT & THEIR
RULES....if you do not want to follow
advise from an AKC Rep....that is  your problem....at that show the rep is
the voice of AKC....If you don't  like AKC rules & regs, find someplace else
to play....if you think  about it for a while(without thinking I am right
110% of the time)...you  will realize just how lucky you were that a bench
trial was not called  forI am not sticking up for the AKC Rep...she had no
right to put her  hands on anyone,
but after being told to stop double handling it would have  seemed to me ,
with an AKC Rept there, you would have listened to  her
Sometimes you get exactly what you deserve....and then all
gsd  exhibitors pay for it
Judy