[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Taxation without representation

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:45:17 EDT

You must be kidding Helen. Do you really think an AB club will spring the
cost of a judge so they can come in and judge one breed. That breed might
get an  entry of 25 or 30. With judges fees an average of 350.00, airfare
average of  350.00 to 400.00, you are already at apx 750.00 to 800.00 for that
judge without  motel, meals, airport parking. I don't see any clubs doing
this. It is just not  good business.  I will certainly not do it.  I try to
make or at least  lose as little as possible on each show for my club and this
would definitely  not be a good move. It is just not cost effective so I
guess you and I will have  to agree to disagree on this one.
Be kind and remove my email address before you  forward.
Lee Brown

In a message dated 5/14/2010 8:07:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

In a message dated 5/13/2010 2:19:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
showgsd@xxxxxxx writes:

It  would be very hard to convince an all breed
club to get a  specialty GSD judge if they can not do other breeds and
at least  one group. I sure hope this does not happen.

Count on it--It will happen  Helen Miller  Fisher