[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stella Delivery-Cam

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, deezden@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:37:32 -0400

HI,
I've purchased a Live Internet Video Cam.  IF anyone is interested in watching
the Upcoming Birth, granted it could be quite graphic and not for everyone, but
it also could be a great Learning experience for those that have never seen or
gone thru a live birth.  Stella is due any day-today is day 60, but this AM her
temp was 98.4 and she refused to eat anything but cookies.  She is doing alot
of sleeping, panting, and staying right by me for now, but I am sure it will be
soon.  YOU must have High Speed internet for the Video to work properly.  THose
with Dialup will still see it but more like a picture every couple seconds.
Here is the link & instructions.  Right now it is just on the whelping
box-empty-and interested parties should just keep checking.

http://24.239.114.253:3051
it will ask you for the user name:  puppies
and the password is: stella
 you then need to click on the active X box.  You may need to run the
installation of Active X video viewing..only takes a second and very small
computer space.

AND if you see me not in there and her delivering and want to call me...cell
no. 330-881-3778 ;-)
BTW, Stella is the mama due and the father is Jester, which both are found on
my webpages.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* Once again Free Advertising of ShowQuality GSDs @ www.showgsds4sale.com
New List to Brag & Sell & Post Ads @
AOL at AOL.com.