[ SHOWGSD-L ] 13th Birthday Brag!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:20:01 EDT

I am so happy to announce that my Buster (Avatar's Robuster of Toris) turned
13 years old today! I guess that means that she is entering her 14th year as
of tomorrow. She is a little slower than she used to be, but not very grey at
all, and she is almost deaf, but otherwise she is healthy and just in wonderful
shape. She has no arthritis or lameness anywhere, and she wanders all over
the yard checking everything out each day. A year or so ago she developed the
inner ear problem that older dogs get, but she did ok and adjusted to it,
although she walks around with her head tilted.  We think she just looks
constantly
inqusitive! Buster is by Select CH Ken-Delaine's Egoiste ROM OFA and out of
Toris Candy Apple of Avatar. She was a showdog until she decided that it was a
silly way to spend her weekends - she'd much rather spend it hanging out with
mom. And, of course, Buster got her way!

Happy Birthday to my dawg Buster!

Pat
gsdStyle german shepherds
2x Sel Excellent CH Here Comes Trouble
Sel CH Egoiste, ROM
CH Seacrest's Silk Stockings
and of course, gsdStyle's Dizzy Miss Lizzy and Nikirie's Charmed and Dangerous