[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show me the money

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:19:59 EDT

I would like to know too.  All I heard were "whisper #s".  As I  recall the
lawyer (ours) was from NY.  Transparency would be nice....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 8/19/2009 6:46:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 8/19/09 4:52:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
we paid  those fees to end it.   I call that a  "settlement".  It cost
the club a good bit  of money.

I have tried to find out what was paid, but I didn't  see it in the budget,

the minutes or the records. If someone knows,  please tell me. I feel that
any  money spent by this club should be  accounted for to the members.  I
don't  agree with secret  payments, and it is only because someone thinks
they
are  better than  the membership, and have the right not to tell us  that
it is
not  exposed.

Maybe I missed it. I do miss a lot.

Evan   Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org