[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sanatorum & Schatzie

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:17:54 EDT

http://www.thedogplace.com/library/Projects/AKCpresident_TripsWith_Senato
r.htm

I copied and pasted a post from another source.   Seems to me a quote from an
address to Congress, along with a quote from an address to a group of people
(members of local dog clubs), including the sponsor of the duplicate bill in
the house,   , the President of AKC is pretty well documented.   As far as her
"assumption" that the dog was bred at or around one year?   He says the dog is
2 years old and that he had a litter last year.   I guess it's all in the
math?

If Senator Sanatorum would answer letters from people, other than canned

Have a good day.
Stormy Hope

In a message dated 8/6/05 9:52:43 PM, gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:

> HUH???
>
> How about providing the direct link to his statement rather than a quote? A
> quote means nada. Cripes, I could make a quote from anyone.
>
> And about breeding her at 1 year and all the other stuff....where does this
> knowledge come from??? Have you asked the Senator himself? I'm pretty damn
> sure, considering the bill he is proposing, he would answer the questions.
> Why
> not ask the source of your frustration?
>
> Colleen Donnelly

www.FairhopeGSD.com