[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sally Said It Best....

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:19:12 EDT

Thank you Sally for saying it Best, here is what you said:

In a message dated 8/23/05 10:15:37 AM, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Unless there are good reasons for a person to join and remain a member the
numbers will not go up
sally

And that my friends should be the goal of everyone one of us, to provide so
many GREAT reasons and educational opportunities that everyone would want to
belong to the GSDCA.  I have read many reasons from several who do not belong
so
our roadmap is there.  Correct those things that keep folks from joining,
correct our mistakes, create new programs and most of all provide a fun and
educational experience for ALL.

When I joined the GSDCA over 30 years ago I thought I was joining a "trade
organization" and I wanted to be part of it so I could learn more about our
wonderful breed and meet others with like interests.  I was right.

It is time to make sure that everyone has the opportunity for this wonderful
ride I have enjoyed, the friends, the shows, the nationals, and especially the
dogs.  We can do this BUT it will take all of us working together.  Are you
ready?

Lew