[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SO IF NOT THE GERMAN SHEPHERD, WHAT THEN?

  • From: Robert Utter <rautter001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists. org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:58:38 -0400

I still have my big GSD and love him to death.  He always wants a job to do and
is so loyal.   He tolerates the little guy though sometimes he does step on him.
I have a rescue Chinese Crested Powder Puff.   Never thought I'd get one but I
have found them to have wonderful temperaments.  Playful, intelligent and with
a bit of mind of their own.  They do tend to think they are big dogs!  They
don't shed, smell like a dog and rarely bark.    My husband thinks this is
great!  But then my GSD is not a barker either but his eyes can drill a hole
through you if he isn't sure you belong here.
Anne, TN