[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Richard Pryor Is smiling

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:00:05 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2005 5:10:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
we lost  a Great one...heaven or where ever Richard is going, is going to be
a heck of  a lot funnier tonight...Ed Hill

Ain't THAT the truth!!  I loved that guy!!  I was surprised  to hear of his
passing!  I must have seen all movies he ever made and  remember him from the
Ed Sullivan show MANY moons ago, along with other stand up  comedy routines!!
He seemed to have set the "trend" and broke barriers  where no one went!  I
could laugh til my sides ached!!  Yup!   Gonna miss him!
Sorry Admin -- OK.  Back to DOG talk!

Speaking of gone by celebrities --  While I was out shopping today  with my
daughters, I saw a Christmas CD with Bob Hope family, all around a  Christmas
tree ---AND, there were 2 white German Shepherds with ribbons around  their
necks, included in this photo on the CD!  The Hope Family, it was  called.
Just
found it interesting since we were just chatting not long ago  about
celebrities that may have owned German Shepherds.

Chris K
"Do Right and  Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family  Crest