[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "sandra Gabler" <gableridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:10:05 -0500

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing  today of our special boy
MV Can. Ch. Gableridges Aragorn Elessar TT, HIC  aka "Strider". (Joelle's Alvin
V. Norberge X Gableridges Lady take a Chance)
He bloated this morning and we were unable to save him.
It has been a bad year here at gableridge.  We have lost our way...and don't
want to  go on.

Bless all those special dogs out there that give it all.. without asking.

Sandra

Gableridge Farm, Black Angus Beef
and
Gableridge German Shepherds
Home of MV Ch. Gableridges Aragorn Elessar
 and Am. Can Ch. Big Jake of Gableridge
www.gableridge.com