[ SHOWGSD-L ] People Numbers/ & bear hocks....<G>

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:41:49 -0800

What you are saying sounds good on paper Evan and I sure can't
disagree.......as long
as
the National location is easy to get there with dogs EVERY year!!    I don't
think we
should
have to wait till it's accessible "every few years"  before some dogs can get
there
without
hardship in travel.    The easiest way for the dogs is the best
National.....ANNUALLY!!

It's great if local people come to see our National......but I've never seen
huge
numbers.
Our Futurities are better set up to showcase our Breed all over the Country.
We need
to make Futurites more publicly marketed and showcased for the locals to come
see our
Breed.   That's one of the arguments for 9 Regions.
The National is the ONE annual Nation's Dog Show for this Breed.....let's keep
it
about
the dogs.   When it's easy for the dogs....we see more friends and more
dogs.....YESS!!

( possibly we can all talk about dogs for a

On Animal Planet yesterday I noticed that it looks like bears walk on their
hocks. <G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com