[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Panic and then attitudes...not necessary

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:04:05 EDT

Donna,

I know your plate is usually pretty full, and maybe you haven't been
following the whole thread.

To recap:  This has gone from "Ooppps, heads up people, I clicked the
wrong link and made a mistake w/ an on line entry" to  a post I  replied to
from
Dick Jones which said in part "it should be on Rau's dime but if  they
refuse the Parent Club needs to step up to the plate and deal with Rau
accordingly."

Deal with them for WHAT is all I'm asking?  I went to  their  site.  There
aren't any errors.  I looked at the premiums.  Maybe  the date in bigger
font on the cover of the print premium would  help????  But they only print
what is proofed, so it isn't Rau's  problem.

Then Kathy Tank mentioned her entries weren't on line, that she had made a
similar mistake w/ an entry (entries???) using a paper premium.  OK, it can
 happen.  Back to bigger font for the dates maybe???  Different color  used
for the paper????

Would it have been reasonable to foresee that folks would have gotten the
Specialty before the National confused w/ the National???  'dunno.   Maybe
next year we'll play it safe w/ a half sheet of paper in a different color
mailed w/ the premiums advising folks to "check the dates of your
entry!!!!".  Or is that dumbing things down too much????

Still I'm asking, "Deal with them <Rau> for what????"

No answers yet....But whatever it is, I guess it should be  "accordingly".
At this point, for all of the agg they've dealt w/ in the  past few days I'm
thinking...oh...I dunno'... flowers?

Hope all is well with you too and best of luck at the National.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/23/2009 4:53:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

just  can't
believe the attitude...maybe more people have more things on their  plates