[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT Horse slaughter house ban expored

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:31:46 -0500 (EST)

A friend of mine drives a truck.  In the 80's he took loads of Horses,& Cattle
to Canada.  He said the rule was the animal had to be standing or it couldn't
cross the boarder.  Steve told me they simply stuffed the truck with so many
animals that even if they died there wasn't enough room for them to fall down.