[ SHOWGSD-L ] OOPS, RETRACT THAT! - RE: Re: How I plan to do it/GR CH

  • From: "Valerie Harrington" <v_harrington@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v_harrington@xxxxxxxx>, "'Cyndi Flautt'" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:39:26 -0500

Going back and reading the rules, if the Veteran Class winner is a champion
of record it CAN be awarded GrCh points.  Oh well, back to asking the
steward if the Best Veteran is a champion . . .

Who is eligible to receive GrCh points:

<<-Champions that win Non-Regular Classes and become eligible for Best of
Breed competition.

    (Altered or spayed CH veteran class winners at independent specialties
are eligible.) -WinnersDog and Winners Bitch are not eligible for Grand
Champion competition.>>

Valerie Harrington

v_harrington@xxxxxxxx

Home of BIS Ch. Faithrock Caralon