[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Number of members in each state....2005

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l), Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:09:01 +0000

I'm sorry Carol that my..."best/east coast" attempt at humor has caused you any
trepidation. I was just trying to poke some fun and make a valid point to Evan
and the left coast, exclusive of Oregon and Washington.
I have just been informed that just the states of  MA,CT, NY,NJ and PA alone
(excluding the great states of  DE, MD,VA and NC), exceed the numbers of
California in membership AND in National exhibitors.

I was stationed at a number of Air Force bases in your great state while
serving on active duty and found the people, aside from being very friendly and
courteous, they had a magnificient sense of humor. They could take and give in
kind! I'm sure most still do.

All this to say, that you my want to re-read my post. No slight intended to
Texas (especially mid-Texas) and in the words of Walter Brenand (The Sons of
Will Sonnet).... "No brag; Just fact."

Tony Correia
Somerset German Shepherds

From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 12/29/2005 1:37:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think the membership numbers on that section of the best, I mean the east
coast might exceed those of Califonia membership.

I am in Texas - in the middle - but I find you comment to be slightly tacky

Carol Moore