[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not that funny

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 19:11:26 -0400

Terry has a great idea. We still have Barbara and Helen. How many know
Fran Ford? He owned a dog named Lance of Fran Jo. Or Ed and Dave who between
them have judged How Many Nationals? Tom and Vivian are at training class
every week. Gloria and Cappy are still with us.

When I was going to do the interviews, we had Helen Fisher, Bob Penny and
the Lawrences, and so many others.

Either we lose the past, or we just move on. I am not going to advocate
either one, but I am sure glad I had a chance to know them.

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 9/7/2015 1:40:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx writes:

can we down load her and save her in the cloud :0)
Terry

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Helen Franklin <

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _helenfranklin520@gmail.com_
(mailto:helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx) _>_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
wrote:

NO ONE knows more than BARBARA AMIDON regarding dogs and bloodlines of the
past,
NOT A SOLE walking around today.....if anyone should head the committee,
whose advice
and wisdom should be sought.......it is Barbara's!!! Other's can not hold
a candle to the
knowledge she has of the actual dogs, bloodlines, progeny they produced
both here and in
Germany. Her amazing knowledge needs to be recorded and sought after NOW!
This is the
one with the wisdom.......a real breeder, a real person of real
knowledge!!!!!
Helen Franklin
50 Year Member of the GSDCA
Judged 4 Nationals
Founder AOE, Chair
Over 20 Chs, Selects, ROMs, Mat Vic. SchH1