[ SHOWGSD-L ] No decision, yet

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:36:23 -0400

Should we discuss the upcoming National? How many of you out there in
cyberspace are going?

Every year I have a hard time deciding if I will go. Also, I often have a trial
schedule, that can decide it for me.

This year I am judging in New England the Saturday before the National.

I am trying to decide what to do about it. I could fly in on Friday and back to
California on Sunday.

Then I could just stay home and go to work, or fly to St. Louis on Wednesday.

Bob, (THE VOICE OF THE NATIONAL), suggested I stop in Pennsylvania and we could
hang out for a few days and then go to the National together. We sit at the
announcer's table all week, so a few more days wouldn't be much different.

I also considered flying from New Hampshire to St. Louis and watch some of the
performance events.

I just came off a big trial, and so I recognize I am too tired to make a
decision.

Right now I have to decide what to get Tedi for her birthday. That is enough
pressure.

Maybe next week.

Evan