[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is the List Dead?

  • From: Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:17:48 -0700

I just checked my pulse, and yes, I'm still among the land of the living.
However, I do spend most of my time "lurking" on da List. I very much enjoy
reading what you all have to say on various topics !

I guess we should hear by the end of July what changes the Board decides to
make to the Futurities??

Should we discuss the upcoming National? How many of you out there in
cyberspace are going?

Kathy Martin
Foxtrot GSD
foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No! but we need to encourage listers to move their address to gmail to
avoid the aol/yahoo battle!

And since Facebook has been named as the people-bashing media, you would
think that people would come back here where any people bashing gets a HARD
Admin knock on the wall!

Had an eye procedure yesterday and will be watching and posting light for
a few days. Last evening without the ability to READ was on of the most
frustrating evenings in a long, long time. I AM a reading addict.

Storm

Stormy V. Hope