[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Next Year I Promise

  • From: "Donna & Leslie" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:12:37 -0500

If you do all that you said you then my friend will be boring...if I have to
head up a committee of Dog Show Outlaws, I will not allow you to sit quietly
and be BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's all of our individuality qualities
that makes this whole darn thing worth it!

Donna M. Calabrese & Leslie L. Dancosse
Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz
Home of  Am & Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM
Can Sel Titanic, OFA,D'Espirit D'Escalier ROM
Visit our website at www.girlzofaramist.com