[ SHOWGSD-L ] Next Year I Promise

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:59:40 -0800 (PST)

I promise to go to a dog show with a dog that lives at my home thats entered in
the show ( which means I better find one fast) I promise not to say bad things
about Gary S. and Bill Basu, I promise to only post ON TOPIC comments, I
promise that if I attend the national I will behave, sit quietly and allow
others to enjoy the show, I promise I will change my image, clean up my act and
be the type of dog person every one else wants me to be, I promise not to call
Joan Fox every day to ask her about her dreams...and last   from this point on
I will not refer to myself as FB!........oh yea..just for the record...I plan
to only do one of the above things...lol...playing hooky from school
today!...I'm going dog shopping with Basu...God help me...lol....only in
America can a black man and an Indian man go to a white woman's house offering
her lots of money to buy a damn dog!.......Richard Pryor would have said that
much better than I......lol......FB