[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Buckets-New Handles

  • From: Joan M Tuthill <tutslist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

These buckets have a different type of handle - no ends to poke eyes...handle
is safe...
Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx> wrote:On some of the buckets where the
handle is attached to the bucket....( look here to see what I mean
http://futurepet.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM=CL02399  or here if that link
does not work, scroll halfway down the page
http://www.dog-training.com/bgbbowls.htm  ) the ends curve up. Either flatten
them tight tight tight or duct tape them. I know one dog who was drinking and
the owner hit a bump and the end caught the dog on the eyelid. VERY lucky it
wasn't his eye.

Colleen Donnelly

Joan M Tuthill <tutslist@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got a few of them last week - they are great - at the .99 cent price you
can't go wrong...jmt
Iza Kabuska wrote:At the show in Maryland yesterday, someone told me that
Petsmart was discontinuing Stainless Steel Pails, and the small ones that you
would hook inside a crate were marked down to $ .99. So today I stopped at my
local Petsmart and found the slightly larger ones (2 quart) marked at $l.99,
and decided to buy one, and at the register that size rang-up for $ .99 !!!! I
think these would even make a great trophy for a match show. I remember getting
a S/S dog dish as a trophy and thought that was a terrific idea ! The pails
that I bought today (had to go back and get a couple more after I saw the
"real" price.) have a handle AND a hook.
Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Joan M Tuthill - Tuthill Shepherds
feel free to visit us online at
( http://www.geocities.com/tuthillshepherds@xxxxxxxx )

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG BREED BETTERMENT REGISTRY

The only way to understand & estimate the nature of the dog is to study his
whole development. Such a task requires a sympathetic, dog-loving observer, who
tries as far as possible to enter into the innermost mind of the dog, and who
will know how to short-circuit all his purely human points of view. --Max von
Stephanitz

Whoever will only draw conclusions from the eminence of his own particular
point of view, will obtain a distorted picture. --Max von Stephanitz